Step One – Challenge
Question your perceptions, find the answers to your toughest challenges and business objectives.
- Identify your business objectives
- Assess your business, brand, marketplace, competition and audiences
- Challenge and define the positioning of your business and current value
Step Two – Plan
As well as scoping the project and relevant activity, I will also source and project mange the planning/implimentation process. With my network and support team I can place the right people to achieve the business goals we have outlined in Step One.
This is a more efficient implimention process, as there is less wastage of resource. No overcharging of agency fees, I will broker pricing on your behalf.
Should we find the scope of the project extends to a specialist area, we can bring in the right people to advise on your specific requirements.
Step Three – Implementation
To get a measured ROI, the agreed plan will need to be put into structured activity. This may take various forms depending on the outcomes of Step One, this could be:
- Vision & values document> Brand re-alignment/refresh/positioning
- Market research, strategic and gap analysis output plan
- Value proposition relevant to target audience
- Marketing plan, on/off line activity such as new website
- Communications strategy, tone of voice, campaign plan
- Staff education, communication, coaching, training
- Sales drive/incentive programme
- Future growth and exit strategy